Release Date: January 14th, 2022
Comes in a cardboard sleeve.
Instrametal is a South African instrumental passion project that crosses all metal genres. It first saw the light of day back in 2008.
With the new album, Exitio Prophetiae, Instrametal ventured into vocal texture territories for the first time. Bringing in influences from all across the board, from death metal to doom to thrashy vibes, this album is for all listeners.
Featuring Dominic Vorster from Bleeding Spawn and Displeased Disfigurement on vocals and Wiets Botes doing all instrumentation. Solo guest work by Darius Wilken (Bleeding Spawn, Displeased Disfigurement), Ryno Rabe (Spectral Realm), and Dylan Meiring.
- Chronicles Of Saprogenic 00:40
- While The Night Traces All Loss 05:25
- Devils Of The Earth 04:27
- Annexed Iniquity 04:38
- Pernicious Creation 03:48
- Recycled In Rot 03:38
- NuclearSapian 04:01
- Profound Animus 04:00
- Sorrows Salt (pale fates grace) 07:26
- How Much Despair Can This Heart Bare? 06:53
- Rather Bury Me Alive 02:10
- Devils Of The Earth (instrumental) 04:27
- Annexed Iniquity (instrumental) 04:38
- While The Night Traces All Loss (instrumental) 05:25
2009 – The Flesh Catastrophe
2011 – The Catalyst to Chaos
2013 – The Sinister Ideology
2015 – Natural Selection
2021 – Exitio Prophetiae